Contest - Drawing on 12/1 - Win $100 In-Store Credit

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"And what will you do when you grow up to be as big as me?"
asked the father of his little son.

"Diet."

Manny was almost 29 years old. Most of his friends had already gotten married, and Manny just bounced from one relationship to the next.

Finally a friend asked him, "What's the matter, are you looking for the perfect woman? Are you THAT particular? Can't you find anyone who suits you?"

"No," Manny replied. "I meet a lot of nice girls, but as soon as I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them. So I keep on looking!"

"Listen," his friend suggested, "Why don't you find a girl who's just like your dear ole Mother?"

Many weeks past before Manny and his friend got together again.

"So Manny. Did you find the perfect girl yet? One that's just like your Mother?"

Manny shrugged his shoulders, "Yes I found one just like Mom. My mother loved her, they became great friends."

"Excellent!!! So, are you and this girl engaged, yet?"

"I'm afraid not. My Father can't stand her!"

A mother is cleaning her teenage daughter?s room when she finds a bondage magazine hidden under the bed. She shows it to her husband and asks him what he thinks they should do.

After flicking through the magazine her husband says, 'To be honest I'm not sure, but I don't think spanking her is going to help.'

3rd and final entry
2nd joke-

A wife asked her husband: ???What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body????

He looked at her from head to toe and replied: ???your sense of humor???.

I used the random number generator to select a number between 1 and 130.
Post #97 is the winner.
Congratulations RobinW.

You will need to make sure you are registered in our web store.
Next send me a PM with your full name.
Then I will post $100 credit to your account that you can use whenever you see something you like.

Congrats Robin!
Thank you Mark for another killer contest!

I forgot to ID the blocks.
From left to right they are; Maple Burl, Redwood Bunion, Tan Oak Burl and curly Black Oak.
All were dyed.

Whooooaaaa. Woke up this morning and got ready to do a sub30F bike ride to work. Found this!

Thanks for doing it and this will make my upcoming handle on a Mike Davis knife a good bit nicer than i expected!

Thanks a million!

Back