Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he deliberately broke his own wrist when someone asked him to do a collaboration with TF, with Tanaka doing the blade and TF doing the handles...
Gotta admit Tanaka Fujiwara has a decent ring to it though.

Normally I'd recommend the fine finish version because i think they are amazing, but with the EOFY code and the sale already going on this one, it's $171 (USD) before shipping. At that price doing your own bevel work doesn't feel too bad and TF's White 1 is solid.

https://protooling.com.au/products/...uchi-210mm-gyuto-knife-shirogami-with-bolster

Normally I'd recommend the fine finish version because i think they are amazing, but with the EOFY code and the sale already going on this one, it's $171 (USD) before shipping. At that price doing your own bevel work doesn't feel too bad and TF's White 1 is solid.

https://protooling.com.au/products/...uchi-210mm-gyuto-knife-shirogami-with-bolster

When I actually went through to the last stage of the cart (just prior to paying), the EOFY code dropped off and said it wasn't available.

When I actually went through to the last stage of the cart (just prior to paying), the EOFY code dropped off and said it wasn't available.

Mine jumped back from USD to AUD when I got to the cart originally. But I was able to go up to that bag icon in the top right corner and when i clicked there it showed the discounted price in dollars.

Not sure why it would drop off all together. Mine went through, but I don't have a shipping notice yet, just order confirmation.

Maybe it has something to do with the whole "exclusive online access ... for all subscribers". Their system could potentially recognize you aren't a subscriber. I tried a transaction for research purposes and got the same message.

1712768421938.png

Back