Knife Lotteries

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is beautiful, the ebony, I was afraid, would not show very much grain, but that is gorgeous. I can't wait.

The handle itself is cocobolo, ebony is just the end cap. Pics from the phone weren't best representation of the knife. It looks much better in real life.

Marko

im in from last week still, hope thats cool. Beqautiful knife, Marko.

M

Marko, how about a santoku? I guess they aren't common among custom knife makers. Yet I'd love to get my mom a nice stainless santoku :)

This 1/31/14 lottery is won by mdoublestack.

I will be in touch when the knife is ready to ship.

Thanks,

Marko

I am going to do one more lottery knife and then take a break. By the time I resume lottery, I should have the feedback on the scimitar, and it will be the knife I will make after the break. I would say 2-3 weeks break after February 7.

February 7 knife will be 250mm Western gyuto in 52100. I am not sure what material to use for a handle, but it will be something different than cocobolo or koa. $510 shipped in the ConUs. International shipping will be credited with $10.

Below is the link to the sign-up sheet. If you wish not to participate in the drawing, please remove yourself from the list. I copied the last week's list (minus the winner).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...s3TnRvNEtvQzdWSEs4V1lZeUE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

The final pics of the first lottery knife are coming tomorrow, and it will be on its way to bear1889. The pics of the second lottery knife should be up by Friday.

Thanks,

Marko
PS: Only 25 participants for the lottery. Currently there are 3 extra slots available.

Thanks everybody who participated.

The drawing for this week's knife is on Friday, around 7PM EST.

Thereafter I will take a break of 2-3 weeks and the knife after the break will be 13-14" scimitar with a western handle and a leather saya.

I should have pictures of the last week's knife by Friday and this week's knife by next Friday.

Marko

First week's knife - 255mm in 52100 cocobolo handle with ebony end cap.

DSC_1098.jpg

DSC_1093.jpg

DSC_1094.jpg

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

it sure is, I'm digging the new westerns. Congrats on the knife, bear!

Thank you I will report my use. I have kinda big hands so this will be interesting.

anyways I can still get in?

Each lottery knife has a sign-up list for that drawing. I am taking two weeks off, but will be back with a different knife in two weeks. The next sign up date is February 17 and next drawing is February 21

Back