Knife Lotteries

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A blank (one of the in the picture) thus far, but should have the finished knife within days.

20140327_113728_resized.jpg

Actually I ground one for practice today. Left .015 on the edge, kind of felt weird to leave this much metal on the edge, but per your advice, did just that.

Ooops...
confused the dates. Sending out the list for the drawing.

Will have results momentarily.

Marko

PS: I mentioned in a Scimitar thread post that I ground one just yesterday for practice to refresh my skill. I have a US made scimitar as a reference knife, and I have a some good input on a scimitar from pro users. I will combine that with personal preferences of the lottery winner.

Very good odds for this week's drawing. And the winner is ... daveb. Big Congrats! I will be contacting you shortly to work out the details on your blade.

Marko

Still a knifeless lucky sob... It's gone from "finished" to "almost finished" to "almost ready" while new ones are being sold and delivered.

Dave, the knife is done, but I am not happy about the leather saya I made for it. Trying to figure out what to do about it. Email outbound shortly.

Thanks,
Marko

Back