The Deals, Discounts, & Sales Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.dartointernational.com/

Darto has a limited offering of there No. 25 and 27 in a thicker material than before. This seems to be a very nice addition - as I do feel, that they distribute the heat a bit quickly and un even for super high heat frying tasks.

I have the 4mm 27 from a few years ago and love it. I have a 3mm 25 as well. I think I'm going to pop for the 4mm 25, but my current pans are all from before they did the "imperceptible" convexity to keep the pans flat on a glass cooktop, and I'm a bit dubious about that change and whether it'll irritate me.

Worst case, I guess I have a 4mm pan that should be relatively easy to sell.

I have the 4mm 27 from a few years ago and love it. I have a 3mm 25 as well. I think I'm going to pop for the 4mm 25, but my current pans are all from before they did the "imperceptible" convexity to keep the pans flat on a glass cooktop, and I'm a bit dubious about that change and whether it'll irritate me.

Worst case, I guess I have a 4mm pan that should be relatively easy to sell.
If it wasn’t for my new found love for cast iron pans. I would order that 25 as well. Great pans! Every time I use it, I’m like. Oh… that’s a nice tool in my kitchen.

I'm a bit bipolar when it comes to my iron pans. I'll be into using my carbon steel for a while and will put my cast iron away, and start thinking that maybe I should just unload the irons because I'll surely never use them again.

Then time will pass, and I start using my cast iron again, and it's the best, and will put my carbon steel away, and start thinking that maybe I should just unload the carbons because I'll surely never use them again.

Then time will pass...

I'm a bit bipolar when it comes to my iron pans. I'll be into using my carbon steel for a while and will put my cast iron away, and start thinking that maybe I should just unload the irons because I'll surely never use them again.

Then time will pass, and I start using my cast iron again, and it's the best, and will put my carbon steel away, and start thinking that maybe I should just unload the carbons because I'll surely never use them again.

Then time will pass...
That's funny, I do the exact same thing, but I also throw stainless steel into the mix 😂

Suehiro stone holder on sale for $25 at MTC Kitchen with SIMPLYCODES10 code on top of the sale.

Attachments

• IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 0
Back