What's your ride?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I'm not into classic cars but I can always appreciate ones that are done up nicely. Here's photos from a fellow jet black car owner.

IMG_0392eLarge.jpg

IMG_0395eLarge.jpg

Here is a photo of my 1951 ford custom deluxe.... Not my daily driver but sure is my baby.

-Chuck

View attachment 19593

I own a 2006 Mitsubishi Colt:

27956-1.jpg

Car isnt mine, but same color and specs. My alloys are a bit different.

I own a small car because cars are really, really expensive in the Netherlands, besides GST (21%) we also have a special tax on cars, called BPM (Belasting op Personenauto's en Motorrijwielen), or "Car, Truck and Motor tax", which is about 40% of the catalog prize. All in all, we pay about 61% more then the advertised catalog prize. My car had a catalog value of about 10k Euro, and it ended up costing me 15k+ euro. Total ripoff. Importing doesnt help, theyll levy all the taxes when you apply for license plates because you're trying to evade the BPM and GST.

After trading my BMW for a Ducati monster that was hit and ruined and replaced with another, this came into my sights.
I could not resist!

Hi all I like to call her daisy. She is a 2008 vw Beatle convertible, it is babied and pampered makes me feel like a young kid when I drive her.

'11 Subaru Forester, but mainly a 2012 All City Nature Boy bicycle until snow buildup pushes me off the shoulder.

I'm a proper tree-hugger, and loves my 2012 Prius.
Traded it for a 2009 Prius 2 years ago.
Before that Mercedes was my thing, had 11 in total if memory serves me right.
As I'm getting older I'm thinking that going back to Benz is the right move...

BMW 130i for the daily grind

IMG_0554_800x600.jpg

And Triumph Street Triple R for weekend blasts

IMG_0928_800x600.jpg

1999 Chevy Astro all wheel drive.

When my youngest kid leaves the nest I will get my 95 Honda Accord back. :D

My ride is public transportation hah, I choose not to have a car. Too expensive anyways.

These aren't mine. My father just got them at Barrett Jackson but you can bet you ass I will drive them. '32 ford roadster hot rod and a '53 Buick skylark. That's not my pops in the ford. Don't know who that dude is.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 182
2012 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab had to have something to pull the boat to the ocean up here in Alaska

Chuck that is awesome!

Ask your father if he remembers this car selling at Barrett Jackson in 2009 I think it was. If I remember right it sold for $1,700,000.

53770_10151612033410572_50582617_o.jpg

That is my father driving the car it was a 1924 Delage Torpedo GL that he fully restored and it went to win best of class at Pebble Beach.

Back