• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas Mystery San Mai 255mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellminded1

Reaction score
I hate to let this knife go, it is an absolute beauty. But in saying that I just find for my personal taste it is a little to big. It has never been sharpened, and only used a handful of times. Handle is brown paper micarta, wooly mammoth spacers and blood wood. Picture is from the original thread. I will be opened to trades, especially if someone has something from Devin that is a little smaller. If there are no interesting trades the price is $950 + shipping and PP. devin2.jpgdevin.jpg

whoever grabs this will be really happy, I have the same knife but a 270mm and love it!

This could inspire seriously rash decision making.

When I see a knife like this I smile because few of us could only dream of possessing such a perfect balance of form and function. Museum Quality

Then I remember when Devin once told me his children run $1000 knives through the dishwasher on a regular basis.

My Raders have completely eliminated my desire for another Chef's knife. This is the only one I've seen in the last year and a half that made me waver at all.

I want this so dam bad. I just dont have the money

Almost pulled the trigger and still resisting. If it were Damascus I'd of been all over it like stink on. ..

Back