• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Gesshin KageKiyo & Gesshin Uraku

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheflivengood

Reaction score
First, let me start by saying that I LOVE these knives, both are awesome cutters / great retention / Great FF etc...I could sing their praises all day long. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view) I have stepped into more of the Exec Chef / Business side of the industry and these knives are not getting any more use. I would pick them up again in a heartbeat but for now they need a good home, because knives are meant to be used in my opinion.

First up is the 270mm Gesshin Kagekiyo K-tip Gyuto in Blue #1 $650 includes Shipping. Knife was used for a couple of tastings, this knife has no low or high spots on the secondary bevel, there were a few when I got the knife, but with minor thinning I removed them. Small stone rub spot on the handle near the connection spot, but not anything major.

a1.jpga2.jpga3.jpga5.jpg20141231_162250.jpg20141231_162259.jpg20141231_162321.jpg

I have a 240mm Gesshin Kagekiyo K-tip Gyuto in Blue #1 If i had the money i would snag that up in a heart beat. Great Knife glws.

I don't need it, but that is a great price on an excellent Kagekiyo 270mm, like the K-tip too. Someone will score that knife.

Regular non k-tip gyuto

And congrats seller and buyer, great score!

Phew don't have to hide my wallet and forget my paypal password any more. All the best.

Phew don't have to hide my wallet and forget my paypal password any more. All the best.

This.

the last thing I need is another gyuto....but I do love a k-tip and that was a great deal on a phenomenal product. Hope the new owner enjoys it for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back