• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Syousin Chiku 240, Zwilling Henckels Friodur Boner 180

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skiajl6297

Reaction score
For sale:

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information. Payment by PayPal only.

Syousin Chiku 240mm Aogami core, Stainless Clad Gyuto from Knives and Stones.
$220 including tracked and insured CONUS shipping.

http://www.knivesandstones.com/syou...-aogami-super-stainless-cladding-by-kurosaki/

Specs are listed on K&S site.

Excellent gyuto, stainless clad, carbon core. Used 2x, never sharpened. Some light patina on core steel, can be removed prior to shipping. Excellent cutter, very good food release. Wide beveled knife that I would keep if not for unexpected expenses.

r1p9Gmpl.jpg

8nRAmFXl.jpg

FSUoJcvl.jpg

RFnGq38l.jpg

2KL11RCl.jpg

mTQqxugl.jpg

Oc8akiEl.jpg

Henckels Friodur 180mm Boning Knife
$55 including tracked and insured CONUS shipping.

Flexible stainless filet/boner, excellent for taking apart fish or meat - excellent edge retention, takes a very sharp edge. Used and recently sharpened. Workhorse that I don't reach for anymore.

xH1azIvl.jpg

OCAeVmYl.jpg

mWUs9EBl.jpg

Only have experience with a Kochi V2 270, but generally I would say the Chiku is a much more robust, heavier knife. They share wide bevels a ku finish, as well as excellent cutting. But they are different beasts. I wouldn't sell this knife if I didn't have to buy more kid supplies!

I should also mention if you buy any combination of these two knives or one of these and one of my stones (see non knife BST) I will further discount price to compensate for combined shipping.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Back