• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS 206mm Andrei Markin Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My loss is your gain. This is a painful one, but have a family emergency and need to free up some funds.

If you are not familiar with Andrei his grinds are fantastic.

This is a 206mm Gyuto in T1 steel. It is also sporting a magnificent mammoth handle that even pictures can't do justice.

Only used once, everything original. Paid $810 looking for $800 including shipping CONUS.
IMG_20240321_072317.jpg
IMG_20240321_072346.jpg
IMG_20240321_072332.jpg

I can feel the pain having to make this handle! GLWS I hope your family situation will be all right

Will the 18% tungsten sharpen my Ouka to a knife? Cool steel. would you know if its stainless?

Not fully stainless according to Andrei, would put it in the semi stainless category, not very reactive. I have a full description of the steel from Andrei if you would like me to PM you it.
My god is it that long!! I would love to read it.

Back