• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 225mm Milan Gravier Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chang

Gay for Gyutos
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really really hard to let this one go, but I recently got an influx in bills so I picked 5 random knives and then drew straws. Unfortunately, this Milan ended up on the chopping block.

Not much to say about this knife that doesn’t speak for itself. Gorgeous handle and saya. Amazing cutter. Bevels were stone finished, so it’s ready to be polished. Only con is that the saya shrunk, so the knife doesn’t fully go in (as shown in the picture provided), but that’s an easy fix that I just haven’t gotten around to doing yet.

Specs:

225x57mm
235g
Layered Wrought Iron Cladding
C130 Core
Ironwood Burl Heart Shaped Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster
Bocote Saya with Ironwood Burl Pin

Price: $800 SOLD

A70DF2D6-F285-4D32-9EB6-FB6917A5353E.jpeg
0C51B4C4-5A2B-48C7-AAC8-1BE8B7F65E35.jpeg

926E584F-7A16-4943-A0F1-76C5AF1FD2B6.jpeg

(Was rushing this morning, will take more pics/vids later)

Last edited:
Really really hard to let this one go, but I recently got an influx in bills so I picked 5 random knives and then drew straws. Unfortunately, this Milan ended up on the chopping block.

Not much to say about this knife that doesn’t speak for itself. Gorgeous handle and saya. Amazing cutter. Bevels were stone finished, so it’s ready to be polished. Only con is that the saya shrunk, so the knife doesn’t fully go in (as shown in the picture provided), but that’s an easy fix that I just haven’t gotten around to doing yet.

Specs:

225x57mm
235g
Layered Wrought Iron Cladding
C130 Core
Ironwood Burl Heart Shaped Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster
Bocote Saya with Ironwood Burl Pin

Price: $800 SOLD

View attachment 199345View attachment 199347
View attachment 199346

(Was rushing this morning, will take more pics/vids later)

I adore your ruthless, lottery driven methodology for thinning the herd—sorry I saw this bst posting too late! Looking forward to the next draw of straws!

Back