• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 240mm Kashima (Yoshikane) Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Bought this knife and like it a lot. Did a passaround and participants seemed to like it as well. This has been an all day knife for me a couple times and acquited itself well. I have a very slight preference for the Amekiri offered by James that I bought at about the same time. Includes a nice saya from Chop Shop AND the saya pin. 220USD will get this shipped priority, insured to your door.

CC Kashima (Yoshi) 240.jpgCC Kashima (2).jpgKashima w Scale.jpg

And the whole gang being offered for sale.

Knives For Sale.jpg

Last edited:
Tanaka Ginsan? I'm looking forward to the full list. Almost pulled the trigger not the Wannabe but I'm working on restraint.

I've cut carrots with this. But I washed it thoroughly afterwards.

Still available. Best $220 knife money you'll ever spend.

I was under the impression the Kashima was made by Takayuki Shibata , not Yoshikane

I tried this knife during the passaround. Good knife. Good saya too.

"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?""What's for breakfast? said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?""I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully."It's the same thing," he said.

And now something to prepare it with. :flippingpan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back