• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 255MM Kono FM Dama Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys this is a good one I have for you. Really don't want to let it go, but can't justify keeping it at the moment. This is a white 1 dama/suminigashi 255mm FM. Used about 5-6 times. Has a very nice stable patina from cutting a few roasts. Never touched a stone. Not sure if I would classify as a laser but it is quite thin. Height is dead on 50mm, and I believe cutting edge length is about 250mm, but I can confirm if needed.

Pricing this at $1000 even with a nice KnS ringed gidgee handle with triple spacer and horn+a Konosuke Saya and hoping it doesn't sell....not sure if I will be able to grab one of these easily again in the future. If you don't want the handle and will install your own we can talk about a bit of a discount.

sale6.jpg

sale5.jpg

sale3.jpg

sale4.jpg

sale7.jpg

sale2.jpg

Some pictures and a video without patina (will not be coming with this handle):

sale9.jpg

sale8.jpg

Attachments

• sale1.jpg
    sale1.jpg