• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 7+ Misc. Handle Package

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chang

Gay for Gyutos
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
These handles have just been sitting in my desk drawer after being knocked off of other knives. Figured I might as well sell ‘em off. All measurements are in mm, first is the length, then the height and width at the beginning of the handle. If you need more measurements/pics/vids, please let me know. I really want to sell this as one whole package, but if you’re fiendin' for one of these handles, let's talk in the DM's.
First is a d-shaped ho wood handle with black buffalo horn ferrule, 127x24x19, came off of a JNS Munetoshi butcher. $20 SOLD

Second is a d-shaped ho wood handle with black buffalo horn ferrule, 150x25x21, came off of a 240 Toyama gyuto. $20 SOLD

Third is an octagonal magnolia wood handle with walnut ferrule, 139x26x22, came off of a 180 Mazaki deba. $20 SOLD

Fourth is an octagonal burnt chestnut handle with marbled black buffalo horn ferrule, 142x25x21, came off of a 240 Wakui Damascus gyuto. $50

Fifth is a heart-shaped black dyed curly maple handle with black G10 spacers and a black gold-webbed trustone spacer, 144x25x18, this was a custom handle. $50 SOLD

Sixth is an octagonal walnut handle, 123x21x18, came off of a 220 Smedjaspen gyuto. $20 SOLD

Seventh is a KnS octagonal ebony handle with black buffalo horn ferrule, 145x21x18, came off of a 300 Mazaki yanagiba. The ferrule is cracked, but the handle can still be used. $20 SOLD

Also throwing in two bonus handles that came off of project knives. A torched maple octagonal handle, 120x22x16, and a ho wood handle with plastic ferrule, 128x22x16. Free for whoever buys the most handles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back