• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few knives for sale - Don Nguyen, HHH, Nenox, Echizen, Custom

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this guy going to be legit to buy from? I want that hhh

Hello. I normally try and stay outa threads like this. And After reading most of it. I agree he could of done this differently. And likley would of already sold most of the knives he has listed if he did.
Things like pictures. both resent and possibly from the original maker. are great any for sale post IMO.

However the reason I am writing is that Yes. He did buy the HHH Knives Nakiri and he is a legit buyer/seller.

Stay sharp my friends
Randy..

Tribly LMAO.

i googled "Overpaidlunchlady instagram" and i went to your page with a car, drinking buddies, dogs, candles, .... and a global.

Post on ebay if you want some other potential sales. I'm pretty sure "check my instagram @Overpaidlunchlady" might be ok over there.

So is this guy going to be legit to buy from? I want that hhh

I only know what you know.

BST is a forum to buy and sell knives. This one has gone off the tracks and I'm shutting it down.

Seller is welcome to re-list the knives. There is no requirement for pictures, descriptions, etc. But they do make the whole process easier for all concerned.

What's Instagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back