• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD A2 or M2 Gyuto Batch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey. Is there anyone that ordered a 225 length that would want one, or be ok with 50mm height? Give or take.

I have one cut off that is about 50mm thats big enough for 2 blades. But obviously 50mm isnt enough for these sizes.

It would be nice if i could use it for a couple of these. But if not I understand.

I could live with that. Looks like my 225mm Kochi is 50mm. Prefer more of the give than take from there tho.
OK. So is anyone else OK with 225x50 on theirs that already put a deposit in?

I have enough material for one more 225x50.

Someone is saying they are interested but if at all possible I want to see if I can do one for someone that is already in on the batch. Since this is already going to be 22 knives

Oh yeah. Also I have these two for 240s

That just happened to end up extra tall because of the billet size. If 2 people wanted to pay like 40 extra and get a wierdly super tall gyuto the option is there.
IMG_20240522_120104_659.jpg

If the extra tall is an extra knife, I’ll jump in and take it. Could be interesting

If not that’s cool too lol
Nah its not extra. Its just extra material left on 2 blanks before shaping them.

Looks like no one wants them extra tall so I'll cut them down now.

Back