American football

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kittle and likely Jimmy G are out for the season. Brutal.
I kept telling my friends you can’t blow SB’s, no telling when we’ll get that shot again... A season later and we’re a shell of what we were last season. Just traded Kwon too. 😢

The Chargers keep losing by less than a touchdown every week.

So many upsets At least the Saints look good. Hawks can't win until they beef up their defense. Every time a team gets hyped they lay an egg. The picks on TV have been awful.

Steelers only undefeated team left. The lowly Cowboys almost beat them last week.

Everyone was jumping on Tampa Bay after losing to Saints first game by 11 points they had a string of victories just losing one other game by 1 point.
Then the lowly Giants almost beat them last week. Everyone still on Tampa this week to beat Saints. They laid an egg lucky to score 3 points total.

Now pint sized QB doing well. Doug Flutie must be smiling. Russell Wilson too bad he doesn't have SB team around him defense wins championships.

Steelers pulled off #10 today. Really looking forward to Thursday's game against the Ravens!!!

Titans beat Ravens today with a good dose of Henry. Just like playoffs last year. Going undefeated is really hard to do just ask Patriots against Giants.

Brees on sideline with cracked ribs
I think it's his last year, would like to see Saints make it through the playoffs this year.

Colts finally start getting it together during a season I have no interest in watching, go figure. I'll never cheer for Rivers, and won't make any effort to watch the Colts until he's gone (but happened to catch today's win).

Colts finally start getting it together during a season I have no interest in watching, go figure. I'll never cheer for Rivers, and won't make any effort to watch the Colts until he's gone (but happened to catch today's win).
Pretty happy they beat the packers, who are looking to be every bit as overrated as they were last year.

The Raiders are better than last year they beat them once & almost this time. Who ever had the ball last. The Steelers are undefeated, but will not play either Raiders or Chiefs in regular season.

They might stay undefeated in regular season Colts & Buffalo only teams might have chance.

Pretty happy they beat the packers, who are looking to be every bit as overrated as they were last year.

This was the first game I watched.

I know this is incredibly petty, but as an Indianapolis native and life long Colts fan, it's incredibly weird to be stoked on plays and wins, while also being stoked when my QB takes a hit. It feels like having a talented Jeff George, and it's super weird to have a talented player I want to watch get smashed.

This was the first game I watched.

I know this is incredibly petty, but as an Indianapolis native and life long Colts fan, it's incredibly weird to be stoked on plays and wins, while also being stoked when my QB takes a hit. It feels like having a talented Jeff George, and it's super weird to have a talented player I want to watch get smashed.
Saints colts super bowl rematch?

Raiders stay Raidering. 7-9, and the strength of schedule will make them the “best” 7-9, so the pick will be 15-18. 🙄

Back