Another Lurker

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnifeToMeetYou

Reaction score
Hey all, been lurking on the forums for a couple weeks. Just a mediocre home cook but I've decided to finally make an account so I can impulse buy a used knife or two...

Welcome to the forum! Good to see another PA member join in. Rest assured, all of us in the community will definitely act as enablers to further your knife interest (obsession)(addiction) And...you can find lots of good inspiration and recipes to lift up your cooking game.

Welcome to the forum! Good to see another PA member join in. Rest assured, all of us in the community will definitely act as enablers to further your knife interest (obsession)(addiction) And...you can find lots of good inspiration and recipes to lift up your cooking game.

Lol I can't wait, I'm already partly obsessed. Also looking forward to diving into the communities recipes, maybe my wife won't want to throttle me over my new addiction if meals keep getting tastier (fingers crossed)

Ha! Welcome to the rabbit hole...

Well I can't just buy one, it'll get lonely. And everybody knows "third time's the charm" so might as well grab #2 and #3 at once. But honestly why go for 3? It would be much more aesthetically pleasing to have 5 or so knives on a wooden magnetic knife rack...

FYI.
Never seen any rabbits here?
Welcome to the search party.

Latest posts

Back