Any black friday or knife deal sub forums or thread?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up there where? That was my main question. :)

Gotcha,
JNS sale page
IMG_2232.jpg

You guys are the devil. After reading about the Toyama nakiri it got me wanting a nakiri just to try one. Ended up buying the Toyama 210 from JNS. I just keep digging that hole deeper...

You guys are the devil. After reading about the Toyama nakiri it got me wanting a nakiri just to try one. Ended up buying the Toyama 210 from JNS. I just keep digging that hole deeper...
Oh man... post some pics when it arrives! I keep going back and forth about getting a longer nakiri.

Im glad it was YOU who picked it up !! Let us know how you feel about it, and I want to call shotgun for when you sell it [emoji12]

The 210 Toyama nakiri is a beast. Perfect blend of nakiri and cleaver. I think you will be very happy.

Back