• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS (Aus) Watanabe sujihiki 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wombat

Reaction score
I listed and then withdrew this one last year. Trying again to gauge interest. Still not entirely sure about selling it, but I'm operating on a 'one in, one out' basis at the moment.

240mm, 141g, stainless clad blue 2. Keyaki handle with buffalo ferrule. Light home use only. Has been sharpened.

Price reduced from last time, because it has had a little more use and because the JPY has weakened. Asking USD 320 (plus shipping), which is just under 70% of retail. Local deal would be great (I am in Sydney) but I can obtain shipping quotes for interested overseas buyers. I can post from within the EU next month if that helps (after 15 May).

245045-IMG-4870.jpeg

245044-IMG-4869.jpeg

245046-IMG-4871.jpeg

245047-IMG-4874.jpeg

Updated photos taken today, to show current condition. Some light patina on the core steel (can be removed on request) and the handle sticker has been removed.

IMG_8230.jpeg

IMG_8231.jpeg

Latest posts

Back