• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Blazen 240mm R2 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucasFur

Warrior of Jarhead clan
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
I offer a 100% buy back guarantee if your not happy with your purchase. Its a great knife so I'll be happy to have it back. You just cover paypal expenses (if there are any on a re-fund?) and shipping back to me. - Im also only a home cook. - may be open to partial trades. (240 gyuto's only plz) - May close the thread if i change my mind and want to keep it.

Blazen R2.
What a blade, Grind is un-touched. (i don't even think i sharpened it) If you want a traditional looking lazer beam in your kitchen, this is the knife. -$350 - shipped to NA.
ZNqcLvY.jpg

JWiIcXW.jpg

3wAgfe9.jpg

See the blazen cut here....
3rd video is the Sukenari vs Kamo r2 -- Sukenari wins, but shiro is too cheap vs goodness to sell. (and i want to play with etching the Damascus)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpa1hjuhccnwsqg88ICwJJp2Xzp5LmDtNcN_iw0/

Will provide cutting demos of any of knife upon request.
Will polish these knives to requested finish upon request.

Cheers all,
Lucas

Ah... maybe because your instagram page is private? I have sent you a request.... assuming I got the right guy.

Ah... maybe because your instagram page is private? I have sent you a request.... assuming I got the right guy.
Oh ... kk ... confirmed you.

I already have one, and im considering jumping on it!
im considering keeping it ... But i want Wind88's Tanaka and cant justify 5 240 R2 Gyutos .. must keep it at 4 .... :rolleyes::cool::):)

Oh ... kk ... confirmed you.

im considering keeping it ... But i want Wind88's Tanaka and cant justify 5 240 R2 Gyutos .. must keep it at 4 .... :rolleyes::cool::):)

I have a tanaka 240 as well, and I've also considered buying it too. Both the ryusen and the tanaka are exceptional.

Back