• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bloodroot Blades 210 Integral Gyuto 52100 Steel with Spalted Pecan Handle and Leather Spacer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antbanks

Reaction score
Up for sale is a like new BB 210 gyuto. I think it was used to cut up a potato. This is a beautiful blade. Selling it for exactly what I paid, $800 plus Paypal fees. I will cover shipping CONUS. If you are outside of the US please contact me re shipping. Thanks for looking.

DSC07354.jpg

DSC07357.jpg

DSC07355.jpg

DSC07356.jpg

DSC07358.jpg

Having trouble posting images since it seems photobucket no longer works. Any suggestions via PM would be great. Please PM me your email for more photos. Thanks for your patience.

Damn good price too, these rarely come up and they keep getting more expensive.

Was this 2017 prices?

Beautiful knife and great price.

I also added the picture to your first post.

I'm honestly not sure as I am not the original buyer. The paperwork that comes with it is not dated. It really is a gorgeous blade, fit and finish is excellent.

Just found out it this was indeed 2017 prices, from October of last year. And $800 was the original price from BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back