• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Bnib Kato WH 240mm Gyuto for 180mm Kato Petty + $$'

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleventy Billion Dollars ;):D

It was super random, I was at work on Friday morning and decided to jump on JNS. I almost couldn't believe it was still for sale when checking out

Trade value (APPROXIMATE) $1500

Do you have some photos of the knife?

EDIT: Sorry, just re-read your post. You most likely do not have the knife yet.

Last edited:
Do you have some photos of the knife?

EDIT: Sorry, just re-read your post. You most likely do not have the knife yet.
Probably the same like in this photo
IMG_1569241580.107529.jpg

Great looking knife!
GLWS

Yes, that's the one thanks Eitan

Im out about $1110 all-in after Paypal conversion fees. Happily paid JNS what I feel is a fair price.

Really just looking for trades, a 180mm Kato petty or 270mm suji or maybe Toyama/Wat Honyaki 240 gyuto... open to offers at this point

Thanks ya'll

Last edited:
Im out about $1110 all-in after Paypal conversion fees. Happily paid JNS what I feel is a fair price.
As an aside, don't let PP do the conversion. Have your bank or CC do the conversion to US$. You'll save 2-3% which on a $1000 purchase is not insignificant. There is an option to do this in your account but sneaky PP make it quite obscure.

Thread edited to reflect the original contents. Let's not make fools of those who contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back