• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn BNIB Konosuke Fujiyama FM White 1 240mm(Thin Type) Gyuto plus extra trade value for Konosuke Fujiyama FM Vintage Steel Gyuto 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello

I would like to trade my Konosuke Fujiyama FM Gyuto 240mm White1 (Thin Type) plus extra cash for Konosuke Fujiyama FM Vintage Steel Gyuto 240mm. We can negotiate for cash value. Please DM me if you have one you would like to trade. Thanks very much.

Attachments

• IMG_8162.jpeg
    IMG_8162.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8163.jpeg
    IMG_8163.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8164.mov
    22.3 MB
Last edited:
Thank you, gentlemen. You’re very thoughtful. Alas, I have checked and I can confirm that I do not have a Konosuke Fujiyama FM Vintage Steel Gyuto 240mm to trade 😂 Should the knife become available for sale (have confirmed with the kind owner of this post that it is not), I have expressed interest!

Thank you, gentlemen. You’re very thoughtful. Alas, I have checked and I can confirm that I do not have a Konosuke Fujiyama FM Vintage Steel Gyuto 240mm to trade 😂 Should the knife become available for sale (have confirmed with the kind owner of this post that it is not), I have expressed interest!
@jedy617 has one. see if he wants to lend a hand 😉

Back