• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carter Gyuto 230mm, Masashi Gyuto 240mm, ZKramer Chef Knife 6"

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenYu

Reaction score
1. Carter 7.59 sun International Pro Series Gyuto, Blue Steel Gokunan-tetsu(Kuro-uchi)
Handle is Black Canvas Micarta and Ironwood with Black Canvas Micarta Bolster
Length Heel to Tip: 231mm
Height at Heel: 54mm
Spine thickness at Heel: 3mm
Spine thickness at tip: 1mm
Weight: 217 grams
I bought this one directly from Murray Carter’s website. This knife is a pre-owned knife; the first owner has only used it lightly as I was told and it has been refurbished to nearly new condition by Murray himself before selling to me. Please note that there is a filled gap at the bolster. This knife has been in my drawer since I bought it, never used or sharpen. Asking for $890 Paypal Shipped CONUS

2. Masashi Kobo SLD 240mm Gyuto

Handle is D-shape Burnt Chestnut with Buffalo Horn Ferrule
Length Heel to Tip: 240mm
Height at Heel: 54mm
Spine thickness at Heel: 3.5mm
Spine thickness at tip: 1.5mm
Bought this from Aframes. Have used lightly at home and sharpened once. Have light scratches. Asking for $240 Paypal Shipped CONUS, Magnolia Saya included.

3. Zwilling Kramer Euro Line Essential 6” Chef Knife
FC61 stainless steel, very close to AEB-L
Length Heel to Tip: 150mm
Height at Heel: 51mm
Spine thickness at Heel: 2mm
Spine thickness at tip: 1mm
Very interesting little knife. Still one of the best western handle I have tried. Have used lightly at home and sharpened twice. I have sanded the surface of the knife with 300-1k sand paper to remove some tiny dark spots. Asking $140 Paypal Shipped CONUS.

Price Drop:
Carter $790 shipped CONUS
Masashi: $230 shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back