Catcheside Cutlery - Picture Gallery

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the stainless ladder turned out particulary stunning, maybe your best effort yet.

The knife on slate photo was pretty good as well. I would say it's a big improvement on your usual pics.

I'm not a big Damascus fan but you may convert me yet! Wow :bigeek:

Will,

I really like how you have the hand written note for each knife you make. Maybe others do it also but yours is the only one I have seen. It's a great way to personalize the knife!
Oh, BTW great looking knife!!

That is insane. You are truly an artist will. Can't wait to get mine. I am drooling right now.

Thanks for your kind comments guys. Heres to a happy xmas and productive 2014 for us all:)

Happy New Year All!, I am officially back from my rest. Have had a productive day in the workshop, got some nearly done ones done.
Four in total, a nice parer, the two stainless damascus D2 core and this one, which I managed to get some half decent shots of.....
This is a bit of a one off, the blade and ferrule damascus was largely made when I went down to Plymouth for that Forgin a Docs. The Dammy is old school cs70/15n20 in a variation of a crushed W's which was quartered a few times sort of like a basket weave. The front slither of damascus and end cap is "Fire within" The wood is Desert Ironwood with thin Nickel silver spacers for added subtle bling.
Making this little gentleman's Petty...:big grin:

The Others will get Photo'd soon, these are for my store.

I love the way you've put that together, a lot of technique and skill but still somehow understated elegance.

If I hadn't just bought a house I'd be asking how much

Hee hee, thanks Tom, congrats on the House, don't forget my invite to the warming;)

The ferrule and end cap look they're alive, like they're moving. Or maybe I had too much medicine. Unreal. Time to talk Will.

Amazing Will. Love the use of materials and your execution on this one is top notch!! Great to hear your back and getting some stuff done.

God Bless
Randy

I want the petty so effing badly!!!!

Looking very, very good Will! That ferrule and end cap :EDance2:

Amazing work Will.It looks very Victorian to me for some reason - dont know why though.

Many Thanks for your kind words all. This one did not quite make it to the site, it will be on its way to Israel next week;)

There are lots of nice knives about but I forget about all of them when I see your work Will:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back