• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Catcheside, Kippington, Bloodroot, Halcyon Forge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOWERDOOKIE

Reaction score
Trying to free up some cash so I decided to let go of a couple of catchesides and randomly picked a few more to get rid of. I'll upload some current pics that I see necessary or fitting but other than that I haven't taken these to work so they haven't seen a crazy amount of use, I'll post links to the original BST I've got them off of to save time/space. So here we go, all prices are shipped CONUS.

First up is the a Catcheside gyuto and Catcheside nakiri both bought here this year. These were lent to a friend who shipped them back in some blade guards that left a residue that I've been able to erase almost all trace of but the nakiri has a line of sorts left on the blade that can be seen and not felt, and the gyuto has one part that has light pitting. I've wiped them for patina and oiled but will leave up to buyer to take care of these any further.
Gyuto - $625USD included is a pic of the pitting I referred to, small dot in the brut de forge. Has friction fit saya with no pin slot that works pretty well.
SOLD - Catcheside custom 254mm gyuto, 1.2149.05 core/iron clad w/saya
IMG_7399.JPG

Nakiri - $580USD You can see the line I was talking about, more pics at request. Handle is stunning on this one.
SOLD - Catcheside custom 210mm x 62mm nakiri

IMG_6968.JPG

Next is a Kip Honyaki W2 $325, very recently became my third Kip and I love all of them, but this one drew the shortest straw and I dont **** with fate so, here it is. Used very lightly at home and for an hour of prep at work so just trying to take the hit on shipping with this one.
SOLD - Kippington 240 Honyaki W2
IMG_0914.JPG

Bloodroot 210 line knife $550. Light use at home, takes a cool patina and keeps an edge. 52100 mono. Has saya and pin by Bloodroot.
WTS - Bloodroot 210 Integral Line Knife
IMG_0659.JPG

Halcyon Forge 205 Iron Clad $625
Has really nice walnut saya that has a couple of very shallow scratches. Couple microchips and a little discoloration on the blade road from being transported in saya and getting in a car wreck but nothing terrible at all. Chipping should come out with a good stropping. Profile is kinda santoku-ish on the board but a super fun knife and the craftsmanship is superb.
SOLD - Halcyon Forge 205mm x 50mm Super Blue/Iron
IMG_5167.JPG

IMG_7548.JPG

Thanks for looking, I'll check my messages after the dinner rush if we're so lucky as to get one this evening. Support local restaurants!

Attachments

• IMG_6968.JPG
    IMG_6968.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 13
Looks like we’re back on the market with the Catcheside and the Bloodroot. Let’s just call em like I see em and do some price drops, let’s talk about bundles and partial trades.
Both Catchesides together for $1000
Catcheside Gyuto $575
Catcheside Nakiri $525
Bloodroot Line knife $525
HF Gyuto $600

Bloodroot sold. If you’re tempted just shoot that offer on over. Here’s a pic of the HF in the saya, it’s really a sweet package in the hand
FCCE7230-FE5E-4021-AC53-DE8B94BE94BD.jpeg

Catchesides sold, only HF available. Going to post office tomorrow morning, might just keep it if not sold by then. Thanks all!

Oh yeah. $580 on the HF.

Back