Cigars and coffee....OH YEAH

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to +1 Alan's post, How often do you find the Padron 1926 anniversaries? Been looking for some for a while, none to be had around here.

Mike

I can hook u up, my cigar store has all the pardons. Smoked a 85 natural last night, awesome.

I still owe u a smoke if I recall, not sure I ever sent you anything as promised

Alan

I shop at Binny's because their selection is quite awesome, at least the one near my house. Other than that I order online for box purchases.

mcwrobustoii.jpg

Thought I'd chime in since I just smoked my first Cuban. The wife and I took a long weekend in Bermuda so I was able to pick up a couple of Havanas: one Cohiba and one Romeo and Juliet. Just finished the Cohiba with the only coffee I could come up with in the hotel room - Keurig house blend decaf. Not what I would have wished for, but better than nothing. The Cohiba was nice, smooth and mellow, but I actually prefer my typical smoke which is the Stradivarius. Love cigars, but I lean towards the light side. Glad to see you guys enjoy more than knives.

Just finished this great cigar with a few drams of Buffalo Trace.

jdng.jpg

cigars and bourbon = nice.

I like a nice sipping rum too.

Here are my favorite Rums Pete
El Dorado 21 year
El Dorado 12 year - Personally this is one of my favorite sipping rums for the price
Royal Oak (Hard to get in the states - I have a trinidad connection that hooks me up occassionally)
Ron Zacapa Centenario (23 year)
Ron Zacapa XO 25 year
Zaya Gran reserva

Personally the El Dorado 12 is my go to Rum - the other ones just depend on mood and those are just the sipping rums except I will occasionally mix Zaya.
If I am mixing mojito's I generally use Appleton Estates and rum and coke is the Captain

Did some one say Monte Cristo and Trinidad?

M-Cristo-1.jpg

BTW if any one is interested I'm going to send the custom wood humidor in this photo to auction soon. It's been setting on my shelf way too long and I rarely smoke any more. Besides I need the coin for a new pipe. :biggrin: It really is a Gem made out of Padauk, Morado, Birds Eye Maple and Spanish Cedar. I'd make any one here a really nice price before I list it. Just shoot me a Pm if interested. I'll be taking pictures tomorrow.

Back