Coffee Etch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will taste better than Mickey D's

:cool:

not sure how you can say that given McDonald's brews their coffee so hot your destroyed tastebuds will be incapable of judging its quality.

Don't waste your cold brew, heat contributes to the process so just brew some drip. Oxidized iron isn't going to improve the taste of coffee either!

BTW, why's everyone bashing on McDonalds coffee? Ideal brew temp for drip is higher than espresso and they significantly improved product quality with their McCafe initiative a few years back. I don't take my coffee that seriously but I prefer McD's coffee to DD and Starbucks!

I mean NYC has some GREAT coffee though.

but I thought we were joking about McDonald's coffee. it's hardly the worst thing out there but it's fun to rag on. their food though 🤢

I would disagree though that McDonald's is brewing at an ideal temp, they are hardly serving ultra light natural process coffees that desire such high brew temps. but what they do is perfectly serviceable if you absolutely must have a cup of coffee right then and there

Back