Cooking anime? Hmmmm.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:zombiegrave:
Started watching season four of shokugeki no soma over the past couple of weeks… it picks up after s3 and the episodes appear to be numbered as a continuation from the previous (ie s4 e1 is e13)

Yeah they split the later season. It's still amazing.

:zombiegrave:
Started watching season four of shokugeki no soma over the past couple of weeks… it picks up after s3 and the episodes appear to be numbered as a continuation from the previous (ie s4 e1 is e13)
I got a new Nakiri and I can't decide if I want to name her Erina or Alice [emoji57]

Mister Ajikko
https://youtu.be/9f78ZvlKBMA

This cartoon is the reason I know how to cook, changed my life forever. Btw the "reactions" in all the food anime is a rip off of this 80s cartoon

I also adore such anime. My favorite one is Colorful. It's one of the nicest renditions of this afterlife kind of stuff. The story is decent but the way of interpreting it, mixed with the awesome music put it on a whole different level. The art is so awesome and blends completely with the story. It is definitely worth checking out it for just art, you'll definitely not regret it. In general, I like to watch anime online all the time on KissAnime and I can say that I am quite dependent on it but it is something ok and I don't regret it.

Ive only seen the 1st episode so far and enjoyed it. So many people ask/bug me to watch it lol. They're surprised I dont since Im Japanese and cook it. I need to be in the mood and I tend to bing watch shows once I get into them. I also tend not to go back to shows if I stop binging midway for whatever reason. One of these days 😫

Back