• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Coticule

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do. It's an old Pike "No. 1 Fine" natural hybrid in a cool old wooden box.
I'll send you some pics later today. Stamps are still visible, but not pristine. Very flat.
Sorry to be slow. But I'll have time later this afternoon.
Stef

I do. It's an old Pike "No. 1 Fine" natural hybrid in a cool old wooden box.
I'll send you some pics later today. Stamps are still visible, but not pristine. Very flat.
Sorry to be slow. But I'll have time later this afternoon.
Stef
Pike no. 1 would indicate a washita?

I might have one I'd be willing to part with, I have a few different vein slurry as well. I'll try to take pics today, but probably tomorrow with it being the 4th.

Pike no. 1 would indicate a washita?

I might have one I'd be willing to part with, I have a few different vein slurry as well. I'll try to take pics today, but probably tomorrow with it being the 4th.
Nope. Pike Coticules were a thing. Lots of varieties.. Google is full of em!

Here are some (poor quality!) pics. If you'd like more detailed shots, happy to provide.

There is another fella from Germany that has decent prices as well. Steffen Lindner is the name of the gentleman. Belgischerbroken is the site. He is very responsive and willing to work with you. Prices are very good. He even had some stones for those rollers.
That Pike is something else. Looks like a Dressante layer. Usually very hard and exceptional finishers… especially for razors…

Last edited:
Back