• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Dalman 240mm S-Grind Gyuto in AEB-L

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this Dalman back in 2018. I don't know much about it other than it's a really nice knife and Robin makes his knives a little differently these days.
It's not the thin-thin early Dalmans, but a bit beefier and really nice to use.

I am the second owner and bought it unworried about the slight scuffing on the blade road because I use and sharpen all my knives anyway. I think I've probably used a 1K stone on this once and have only done touch-ups with 3-6K stones since.

Asking $475 shipped to USA. If you are INTL feel free to message me but I will prioritize keeping it in the US.

**Also selling another Dalman. If you buy both I'll take a couple bucks off to reflect the cheaper shipping**

Specs:
Heel to Tip: 242mm
Height at Heel: 52mm
Weight: 183 g
Construction: Monosteel AEB-L w/ masur birch handle and bog moss + canvas ferrule

image000000.jpg

image000002.jpg

image000002.jpg

image000003.jpg

Last edited:
Back