• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD David Lisch M.S. Feather Damascus Integral Gyuto - 170mm with bird inlay

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks, I tried to get my girlfriend a beautiful knife for Christmas - a small Lisch gyuto in his feather damascus pattern. I failed. She won't use anything unless it's stainless and 150mm it seems. Sigh. That said, I'm going to sell this really nice 170mm dammy gyuto from David, nice size for smaller tasks, and not overwhelming for smaller hands/people/boards. It was held and touched a board, but is for all intents and purposes, brand new. Includes a soft case.

Of note, it's his first inlay handle. There is a beautiful bird inlaid into the handle, both sides, that I think is pretty unique, beautiful, and adds to the fun factor. As usual, great quality, beautiful pattern, good heat treat - what you'd expect. Comfortable in hand. Can't speak to performance, but I'm sure it will perform given 191 grams even with an integral bolster in dammy steel.

I paid $1,425 direct from David. I would love to get close to that, so I'll ask $1,350 delivered worldwide.

Thanks for the consideration. Let me know if you want more pictures. Hopefully below serves well to judge the blade.
Size: 170mmGyutoCustom15n20/1084 damascus featherRosewood, stone bird inlay, brass Western191 grams171mm blade length48mm heel292mm OAL

IMG_3815.JPGIMG_3814.JPGIMG_3812.JPGIMG_3811.JPGIMG_3810.JPGIMG_3809.JPGIMG_3808.JPGIMG_3807.JPGIMG_3806.JPG

Back