• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Devin Dammy Gyuto (Price Reduced)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice knife … never got around to using it. I have a mono DT for the Battle of the Giants so I’m going to move this one along to a new home and use the proceeds to help pay for a Rader 5 Steel that’s been offered to me. Here’s a pic of the original post that I bought the DT from. It contains some information about the knife. I’ll add more pics later today when the sun is up.

I’m lookingnfor $1550 shipped and insured in North America. DM if you’re from more distant shores.

Let’s try $1,250 plus shipping and insurance if desired.

IMG_2275.png

Last edited:
This one was mine originally. It’s been unused by the next 2 owners. They honestly don’t know what they are missing. I found this to be best grind of all the DTs I’ve owned. If I had the money I would buy it back…

I have a very similar knife from Devin in 52100 (monosteel). Length and heel height are almost identical, and weight is within just a couple grams. It is hard to overstate how excellent it is.

Brian is an A+ seller and a gentleman. Someone should take advantage of his generosity. Devin's dammy's cost significantly more than this new.

Back