• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas ITK #2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norton

Banned
Reaction score
Acquired this recently here, decided it's too large for me. Heel-to-tip length is a shade under 260mm. Knife came with some sharpening scratches; I cleaned it up with Very Fine then Super Fine Scotchbrite belts; it's flawless now. Not sure what the #2 means. It's slightly thinned and nicely sharpened at roughly a 65/35 ratio (right hander). I polished the handle to 12k with micro-mesh. All in all, a stunning example of DT's work. $500 to your door.

devin1.jpg

devin2.jpg

devin3.jpg

Thanks for the info PT. Given that Devin probably has #1, this could be quite the collectible. Forgot to mention steel is AEB-L.

Sorry, as this is my first sale here I forgot some stuff. I'll cover paypal fees and shipping to the U.S. Shipping outside the U.S. will be billed at cost.

"Who does Number 2 work for?!?!?!" -Austin Powers
"Yeah buddy, you show that turd who's the boss!!!!" -Tom Arnold

Great Knife, GLWS
Shouldn't stick around too long.

Is the knife ground asymmetrically or just sharpened that way?

Knife is SPF, thanks, and apologies for a sloppy first sale. FWIW, the knife is ground symmetrically and sharpened asymmetrically.

Back