D. Martell Diamond Spray?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would try it some green. Do we just keep checking back in this forum?

I'm interested! Would it make sense to use the 3 on your felt pad and the 1 on a leather strop?

Ok folks, I'm going to do this one a bit different than usual. I've ordered the diamond spray already so what I'll do is that when I have it ready to go I'll let you know. You'll get instant delivery on it this way.

Also, I have felt on order and will have this available at the same time as the diamond spray.

I will offer the diamond spray and felt at the old pricing until what I ordered is gone and then a pricing increase will go into effect. I've accounted for enough diamond spray for all those who already mentioned interest so there should be no worries on you not getting any unless you slack on your end...LOL ;)

So I'll post again when I have it all ready to go, probably in 1-1.5 week's time.

Talk to you then,
Dave

Hi Dave, id like to order some felt as well.

Regards Rob.

The diamond spray (and felt) is in stock and I've sent messages to everyone who posted interest.

Even thought this didn't work out to be a group buy I still appreciate all of you who posted that you'd take part and support me - Thanks!

Back