• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Downsizing the collection. Making new career moves. Ashi’s, Heijis, Tanaka, Takadas, takeda. Pricing to sell

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a bit of a big collection, and my culinary career is transitioning. These knives are all in great condition. Some wear marks, and patina. All come with sayas and original boxes. No chipping, or any issues that couldn’t be worked out with a little polish and quick stone work.

More info, detailed pictures, proper dimensions available upon request. (Even up to FaceTime and show you all the goods if you want).

Thank you much for you time. Again will price to sell and open for

Top to bottom

Jki uraku vg1 150 petty $100
Tsubaya Takada oem g3 210 gyuto $300
Kogetsu carbon 240 sujihiki $220
Gesshin ginga ae 270 gyuto $300
Gesshin ginga aebl 270 sujihiki $300
Heiji ss 270 sujihiki $550
Isamitsu w#1 240 gyuto $570
Takada no hamono reika b#2 240 gyuto $ 350
Takada no hamono hh w#2 suji $350
Tanaka x kyuzo b#1 180 bunks $400
Takeda sasanoha nas large $350

Attachments

• IMG_2987.jpeg
    IMG_2987.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a bit of a big collection, and my culinary career is transitioning. These knives are all in great condition. Some wear marks, and patina. All come with sayas and original boxes. No chipping, or any issues that couldn’t be worked out with a little polish and quick stone work.

More info, detailed pictures, proper dimensions available upon request. (Even up to FaceTime and show you all the goods if you want).

Top to bottom

Best price for takeda please

Top to bottom

Did you sell th Sasanoha yet? If not I'd love to buy with the saya!

Top to bottom

the takeda sasaniha large is a 240? would you ship to EU?

OP was last on Feb 7th. Me thinks the thread is probably dead.
Would be better to implement a rule in BST that sellers must update the status of their listing. Might sound too much for mods, and I know most of us are active and follow this rule in a common sense (SPF, bump, etc.), but once we start following it, everyone will. If they don’t their listing need to be removed or closed.

Also, why are there so many dead accounts that are still moderators? No disrespect whatsoever to them, but it's pointless to keep as a mod account someone who was last seen in 2018. Whoever is in charge needs to refresh this list with active mods. Just sayin!

Also, why are there so many dead accounts that are still moderators? No disrespect whatsoever to them, but it's pointless to keep as a mod account someone who was last seen in 2018. Whoever is in charge needs to refresh this list with active mods. Just sayin!
Valid. We've seen old abandoned accounts get hijacked before, don't need that happening with an account that has mod tools lol

Latest posts

Back