Eagles or Patriots

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love american football so much it is my religion. so i am depressed rest of the year during offseason.

i really hope eagles trade foles, he deserves another starting gig after that performance. denver perhaps, and bring in chip kelly as o-coordinator.

i love american football so much it is my religion. so i am depressed rest of the year during offseason.

i really hope eagles trade foles, he deserves another starting gig after that performance. denver perhaps, and bring in chip kelly as o-coordinator.

Do you worry that the writing's kind of on the wall for football? I feel like it's gonna end up being like what happened with the tobacco companies eventually. I think a lot of parents are going to stop letting their kids play given that like a huge percentage (like 90% or something??) of all NFL players who have been studied end up showing those weird plaque buildups in the brain.

Or they'll have to change the rules a lot. The weird thing is that rugby actually is safer, even without the pads. The thing about the pads/helmets in football is that it lets players smash into each other with the force of a car accident. Even if the exterior of your head is protected by the helmet, the problem is the sudden deceleration - causes your brain to bounce around against the inside of your skull. It's similar to the blast injuries on soldiers coming back from Iraq/Afghanistan.

Or maybe I'm just bitter that the seahawks didn't even make the playoffs :crytissue:

Agree about rugby...I was a prop... much more fun/interesting than American football.

I don't know... always stopping the game for thoes group hugs.

That's just to make sure everyone gets along before the post game kegger...home team buys;)

BTW, those hugs look pretty friendly but they're actually rather painful...

Do you worry that the writing's kind of on the wall for football? I feel like it's gonna end up being like what happened with the tobacco companies eventually. I think a lot of parents are going to stop letting their kids play given that like a huge percentage (like 90% or something??) of all NFL players who have been studied end up showing those weird plaque buildups in the brain.

Or they'll have to change the rules a lot. The weird thing is that rugby actually is safer, even without the pads. The thing about the pads/helmets in football is that it lets players smash into each other with the force of a car accident. Even if the exterior of your head is protected by the helmet, the problem is the sudden deceleration - causes your brain to bounce around against the inside of your skull. It's similar to the blast injuries on soldiers coming back from Iraq/Afghanistan.

Or maybe I'm just bitter that the seahawks didn't even make the playoffs :crytissue:

Some truth to this smaller private schools play soccer less expensive. The Mother thing not wanting kids to play football has some impact. That is why the league has to change rules and equipment for safety. In Hawaii football is thriving despite we have no pro team. Polynesian players are well represented in the NFL. Big thing here is High School football. Local kid played for Eagles in the news couple nights. Of coarse Marcus Mariota is huge. A lot of Tenn. Titan fans now. :)

Back