• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD EU Rader/Catcheside/Comet

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoze

Reaction score
Hi,

some knives available for sale. All knives have been used in home kitchen only and are in pristine condition.

35617585de.jpg

Except you have a Maumasi integral in the 260-280 range, I’m not looking for trades this time. Please feel free to contact me via PM if you have any questions. Here are some further pics of the knives:
www.dropbox.com/sh/aoqapb52n7axrqq/AAClfGcenHnOblvkya_gS6N7a?dl=0

Michael Rader Integral Honyaki Gyuto 247mm - sold

Steel is W2, handle is blackwood. Weight:250gr. hight at the heel: 57mm.

Spine thickness: choil/middle/tip: 3mm/2mm/0,32mm.

The knife has a very nice hamon, on my request Michael did the handle in only one wood (for those not familiar: his handles are usually composed of different woods/inlays). When I talked to him last time in january he told me he wasn’t planning on continuing using W2 for his kitchen knives. I heard this has changed again.

The knife has been sharpened once, i’m the original owner.
1.800€ including shipping to EU and paypal fees. I will also consider shipping overseas, sharing cost with the buyer.

Will Catcheside SHG Gyuto 275mm - SPF

Cutting steel is SC125, handle is desert ironwood and Juma (?) (bolster and spacer).

Weight: 334gr., hight at the heel 67mm.

Spine thickness: choil/middle/tip: 5,2mm/3,4mm/0,51mm

As you can guess by the data, this is a rather robust knife from his Super High Grade series. It’s an excellent cutter nevertheless. There is a short clip from Will on the knife (personally I like it better muted) www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQS-FeD3T3w
The knife has been sharpened once, i’m the original owner.
1.000€ including shipping to EU and paypal fees. I will also consider shipping overseas, sharing cost with the buyer.

Comet Gyuto 280mm - sold

Steel is 52100, handle is stabilized spalted wood.

Weight: 242gr., hight at the heel is 61mm. Spine thickness: choil/middle/tip: 3,2mm/2,1mm/0,1mm

I just recently got the knife in a trade, but it’s to light for my taste so I’d like to pass it along.

Here’s the original Instagram-ad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiLFHB5Ak_y/

430€ including shipping to EU and paypal fees. I will also consider shipping overseas, sharing cost with the buyer.

Best regards

Jürgen

Last edited:
You know that there is some remedy...?

Bump for Rader and Catcheside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back