• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD /EUR JNS Red Aoto/King 800, JNAT Starterpack

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart.s

Reaction score
Hi All,

Letting some stones go. Prefer to sell within EU.

JNS Red Aoto/King 800

JNS Red Aoto and King 800, selling as a pack.
JNS Red Aoto 215x75x50mm, used little, like new. Comes with original packaging.
King 800 Wider, 205x76x36, also used little, like new. Also comes with original packaging.
Good stones to start a kasumi progression.
Price: €75 Sold + half of shipping (Shipping by PostNL, tracked, €20-€25, depending on where you are in EU, International PM)
Pictures:

JNAT Starterpack

Aiiwatani Koppa and Tomae

One for polishing, one for sharpening.
Aiiwatani koppa, soft and friendly stone, around LV2.5. Max size 188x77x28mm. Stone is sealed on 4 sides. Polish on the pictures is done with this stone (progression NP800 -->JNS Red Aoto --> Koppa).
Bought from here:
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/jnats-to-fund-knifemaking-equipment-2.55005/post-838026Tomae, mine unknown. Harder stone, around LV4, unsealed. Size 207x55x27mm. Used this stone for final edge, but you could also use it for polishing. Grit is around 6K if I would have to guess.
Bought from here:
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/jnats-to-fund-knifemaking-equipment.54878/I'll also include some goodies, 2 nagura for the tomae, Suita and Asagi. 2 pieces of Kiita for fingerstones with Japanese rice paper and app. 35gr. of Uchi powder.
Price: €200 €170 Sold + half of shipping (Shipping by PostNL, tracked, €20-€25, depending on where you are in EU, international PM)
Pictures:

Take both packages and I'll cut you a deal.
Any questions, please PM.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back