• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Everything Must Go!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echou

Reaction score
Hi KKF,

Well... not everything exactly. But due to the exciting current state of the world, I'm selling off yet another batch of gems to pay my bills. This one is probably one of the most painful selloffs yet, but hopefully these will all find good homes 😁 All prices include PayPal and shipping CONUS. I would prefer to keep everything stateside for now, and preference will be given to anyone who wants to purchase multiple knives. I'm a little pressed for time, so act quickly! 😉 If any are left unsold for long, I'll probably withdraw them.

1. Kato 240 WH - $1250
248x53

CyDxECo.jpg

3zimRMb.jpg

vLegVYY.jpg

No intro needed. This is a BNIB Kato WH originally from JNS (I'm the first owner).

2. Kato 240 Standard "Blue" - $1250
231x51

KQeqdts.jpg

zMa8tBX.jpg

bkU4fgT.jpg

Picked this up on the forum secondhand, but it's BNIB. It was sold to me as a "blue steel" gyuto. I have no idea and no way to test it, but it's a Kato Standard anyway 😋

3. Marko Tsourkan 230 WH gyuto in 52100 - $500 *SOLD*
230x51.6

dtAoPkb.jpg

sS0C3nO.jpg

aqKHQg1.jpg

4KH6c1w.jpg

It's this one here (see webpage for specs and details): 230 mm 52100 Workhorse Gyuto w/Macassar Ebony Handle | Tsourkan Knives
BNIB. I know the posting says ebony, but Marko emailed me later to correct himself and let me know the handle is actually cocobolo. It's beautiful regardless 😍 I really hate to give this one up, but that's how it goes 😞

4. Kamon "Denty" 270 gyuto - $750
270x60

Catch and release. I just picked this up from Acidwash not a few weeks ago here: SOLD - Kamon “denty” 270 mm Gyuto
I haven't touched it at all, and since I haven't had enough time to get attached to it yet, I guess it has to go too ☹ Letting it go for exactly what I paid.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Last edited:
Responding to PMs. Thanks for your patience 🙂 You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now not to post right before bed, but apparently I enjoy the pain of waking up to a million PMs 😂

@TSF415 I think it's safe to say that the Marko WH and the Kato WH are probably as good as SPF right now. But if you're interested in one of the others, I'm always happy to entertain offers 😁

Sorry about the late reply. I've been laid up with a stomach bug for the past couple of days :confused: Thank you everyone for your patience!

All knives are SPF right now. @ashy2classy I'll take some measurements and get back to you :)

Back