Fini Knives From Kickstarter

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also - and I hate swearing in written form, but - I'm ******* sick of reading, "it's an extension of your hand", and other similar sentiments. Cliches are annoying. I feel 110% about this. Now excuse me, I have to go make some food and really put myself on a plate. It's going to be sureal.

As long as you "put your heart into it" and are "passionate about it".

As long as you "put your heart into it" and are "passionate about it".

Don't you know that these have substituted "knowing at least the fundamentals of your craft and basic skills" in everything worldwide circa 2010. Around the place I live there it is full with "artisan" pastries and bakeries and burger shops. Their artisan stuff is worse than the simple no knead bread or any home made pie crust, and lets not get into the burgers. There are passionate programmers and designers that create the next "Uber for tindered crocodiles" with unusable UI and horrible performance.

In that environment - I would say that fini knife is right at home.

/rant over

Passion is valuable as the thing that will put you past master to legend status. But you need to put the sweat to get to master.

Back