First post intro

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Our kitchen knife journey started many years ago with a Wusthof santoku. A year or two later we added a blue #2 nakiri, and a year after that we added a 240mm ginsan gyuto. Suffice it to say, we've been bitten by the bug! haha Hoping to contribute to the forums and learn along with the help of the good folks here. Been lurking for a while already, and we love the extensive reviews offered here. Cheers!

Hey knife fam,

Not sure that this is the best place for this, but I looked around and here seemed the most topical. Anyway, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the forum, the mods, and the members here. Since joining this forum I've seriously built out our kit of knives and stones, and I can even maintain them to a level of sharpness I think many members here would enjoy (or at least tolerate, lol). I wouldn't have learned as much or enjoyed the hobby to the extent I have without the people here. I've had many kind, thoughtful, and generous interactions with too many members to mention, and my small knife hobby has been a source of joy and enrichment during a time in which I felt stretched pretty thin in other areas of life. Thanks, y'all!

Back