• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Asai AS damascus (Tojinbo series) 105 petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkriggen

Reaction score
Knife is only about 6 months old and has seen light use in home kitchen. It is in very good condition with some light patina. Has custom handle of amboyna burl with Philippine ebony ferrule and end cap. I've included a link to the relevant EE web page if you want to see the full specs and comes with a coupon for a free sharpening by Epicurean Edge (if you'd like I can ship it to EE for the sharpening and have them forward it, but the buyer would have to pay EE's shipping fee).

Asking $130, includes domestic shipping and pp fees. If purchased with the matching 240 gyuto I have listed separately I'll do $400 for the pair. International buyers will have to pay any additional shipping costs.

Asai Tojinbo 105 petty:
http://www.epicedge.com/shopexd.asp?id=89905

View attachment 21211 105rt.jpg105spine.jpg105choil.jpg105hdl_top.jpg105hdl_lf.jpg105hdl_rt.jpg105hdl_btm.jpg

Matching gyuto:
View attachment 21220

Be well,
Mikey

Back