Greetings from downunder

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LemonZeus

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking at this forum for a while, normally checking out the new knife thread for inspiration for my next purchase. So, I thought I gather up some courage to chime into the discussion of this rabbit hole of kitchen knife.

I’m still newbie, have couple of J knives and still on synthetic stones, my sharpening skills is still not good enough into Jnats.
I have a lot of burning questions I would like to asked to all you guys who have more experience than me, so see you guys in some discussion threads. Thank You all.

Welcome @LemonZeus

I’m still newbie, have couple of J knives and still on synthetic stones, my sharpening skills is still not good enough into Jnats.
I have a lot of burning questions I would like to asked to all you guys who have more experience than me, so see you guys in some discussion threads.

No worries champ! Ask away. There are some forgiving J-nats... a nice and muddy/soft stone isnt profoundly different to a slow synthetic. If you have good foundations on a synthetic, you are capable of having a stab at naturals!

I’m a Sydneysider.

Nice! North, South, East or West?

Back