• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - EU Hado sumi ko bunka

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD_Knives

KKF Supporting Craftsman
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just looking to see if anybody has one laying around unused.
0C390C72-830A-4986-8C04-DFEE5DAAA00D.png

Bought the exact same knife at meesterslijpers as well. Pro-tip: write a random product review and get a 5% discount code before you order your knife.
Thnx, i saw that one aswell. But like the other one with the two tone handle more so just looking to see if anybody has one unused.
Think is maybe an older model or so.

How you like the knife so far?

Thnx, i saw that one aswell. But like the other one with the two tone handle more so just looking to see if anybody has one unused.

Only used a few times so far. But extremely light (120g) and thin. Very sharp OOTB. Obviously more suited for smaller and precision tasks, but easily falls through smaller veggies.
And a beautiful finish IMO.
Very happy with it for this price.

I have the big brother bunka. Handle quality is impressive, is not the classic oak handle you get on other knives.

Back