Handles, Conversions, and other Stuff

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this turned out kinda cool. I need some of this Amber on one of my knives.

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4524.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

Great looking stuff Mike! Makes me want to buy knives just to ship to you for new shoes. Love your work.

I can post pics again, had to turn off the advanced picture loading. Guess I can live without it.

IMG_4537.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

That Shig handle is impeccable!

Recently was doing rehandle on my own shig and when handle was done, I hit a little bit too hard with mallet during mounting process… and now I need to start over from scratch :)

I keep coming to this thread again and again to see how a really well made handle should look like. Awesome job Mike!

Thanks! I still break handles all the time

That Shig handle is impeccable!

Recently was doing rehandle on my own shig and when handle was done, I hit a little bit too hard with mallet during mounting process… and now I need to start over from scratch :)

I keep coming to this thread again and again to see how a really well made handle should look like. Awesome job Mike!

Fran's knife looks great.
I like the thin spacer between the ferrule and body of the handle.
To me it gives a touch of class.

I can post pics again, had to turn off the advanced picture loading. Guess I can live without it.
Specs?
Whaaaa?
I love it whatever it is. super funky.
I dig the contrast of the woods.
Nice one Mike.

Great job on Fran's shig. I know she's been looking forward to it. Congrats to you and her.

Thanks it's Koa, Ironwood, and a big musk ox butt

QUOTE=knyfeknerd;277606]Specs?
Whaaaa?
I love it whatever it is. super funky.
I dig the contrast of the woods.
Nice one Mike.[/QUOTE]

Back