• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hasegawa FSB cutting board

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Currantly

Reaction score
Hello KKF!

I have a sweet cutting board I’m putting up for sale. It’s a Hasegawa FSB wood core soft poly board (the darker shade) dimensions are 80cm x 30cm x 2.5cm.. looking to sell only because it’s a little bit too big for the counter top in my new apartment. This is the general purpose cutting board from Hasegawa not too soft and gives excellent feedback when chopping. I got this new from MTC kitchen in January and it has seen light home use. I purchased for $240 and I’m looking to get $180 or close offers for it shipped CONUS. I’m going to include the photo from MTC kitchen as mine is exactly the same with the exception of some marks on top from normal use... that being said I can provide pictures of mine if there’s any interest.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out! Thank you.

6107A736-805A-4986-B146-CE16B985E53E.jpeg

Definitely interested. Would you be able to send some pics? And are the dimensions accurate? Just want to make sure it will fit in my sink

Definitely interested. Would you be able to send some pics? And are the dimensions accurate? Just want to make sure it will fit in my sink
Hello! I can definitely take some pictures for you when I get home tonight:)

The dimensions are accurate. Definitely a big board. I really like it just a little too big for me.

Back