• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Hatsukokoro by Nigara Blue #2 HairlIne 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc2442

KKF Supporting Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
I got this in February from https://homebutcher.com/products/ha...rline-240mm-gyuto?_pos=2&_sid=642b29a22&_ss=r

Actual blade measurements 227x50 and 247g. I have stropped it and used it a hand full of times. Current pics below. Asking $215 $200 shipped CONUS.

Thanks,
Matt

IMG_2680.JPEG
IMG_2681.JPEG
IMG_2682.JPEG
IMG_2683.JPEG
IMG_2684.JPEG
IMG_2687.JPEG

Last edited:
Don't know how this isn't moving!? I have the 210 version and it is a beautiful knife with great F&F, especially at this price. GLWS.
Agreed! It's a much better cutter than I had thought it was going to be. I got it because it was one sale (I got it at Homebutcher too) and it ended up being a keeper. Maybe better pics?

Such a nice knife! People usually like measurements too. Got caliper? Website doesn't covered all the knives measurement since they varies.

Spine Thickness at handle, above heel, mid and tip. In mm/in, measured in mm are more common than inches on here from what I've seen.

Even I am tempted to grab 😅

The battery is out on my caliper, but eyeballing manually with it, it is roughly 5mm at the handle, 4mm at the heel, 3mm 1" in front of heel, say 2.75mm midpoint of blade, and say 1.5mm 1" back from tip. I will now order new batteries from Amazon and double check these on Monday.
Enjoy your weekend all,
Matt

The battery is out on my caliper, but eyeballing manually with it, it is roughly 5mm at the handle, 4mm at the heel, 3mm 1" in front of heel, say 2.75mm midpoint of blade, and say 1.5mm 1" back from tip. I will now order new batteries from Amazon and double check these on Monday.
Enjoy your weekend all,
Matt
Eyeballing like a pro 😎

Back