• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Herder K-Chef (EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mack

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm selling my Herder K-Chef. It's stainless steel, 60 HRC (supposed to be 1.4037 similar to AEB-L). For the handle I chose wood from an apricot-tree from the Wachau (Wachau - Wikipedia), next to where I live. It's a quite unusal wood for knives but it's great. It's the most expensive version as you can see here:
Wachau - Wikipedia (in German it's Marille).

The knife came extremely thin at the edge, I had to set back the edge for the use on a cutting board. It's nailflexing all along the edge.
Unfortunately there are a few scratches from deburring the back of the knife as you can see on the pictures. But at least the uncomfortable back is now rather smooth. Can be done better for sure, but to me it's a user, and it's good enough (to me).

The knife is new 345€, I would like to get 245€ in th EU and 260€ overseas (shipping already included).

Here are the pictures:

44434026yc.jpg

44434025te.jpg

44434028hs.jpg

44434029ul.jpg

44434030qn.jpg

44434031uq.jpg

44434032au.jpg

Any questions? Just send me a pm.
Thanks, Mack.

Last edited:
Back